Have you experience from an answered prayers? Then this article is for you.
Some circumstances can go wrong in our lives; we intend to give up and quickly get discouraged. There are moments we’re searching for people to trust and to keep our company and then relate any terrible issues we are experiencing in our daily life. However, none of it satisfies us, yes they can help us by listening to it and giving a piece of limited advice, but it is temporary.
In the realm of life, there is no one better to give us a satisfying comfort than God. He controls the universe, and He knows everything that is happening around us. So often, we believe and have faith in God, but when crises arise amid our lives, we easily steep away. Moreover, when God is not there to rescue us, then we become angry, and our belief and faith towards Him drastically change to bitter.
The good news is that even we utter arrogantly towards God; still, He is ever ready to forgive us for what we’ve done wrong. He has blessed every one of us without knowing it because we are busy with what we think that needed the most in this life. Also, tried to do it on our way, yet, again when it doesn’t work, the idea had planned we blame God. There it begins that our thoughts poison us with non-limitations. We are asking why where was God when we needed Him the most!
The avenue in reaching God is through prayer and offer Him your heart. Also, at the same time accepting your Lord and Saviour. Put your trust, faith, hope and love towards God. He is God that can do anything beyond imagination. When you put God to work on your behalf, then everything is going to be perfect, and all you need to do is to give Him thanks and praise. After all, God has the final say.
John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have an eternal life.
So quit on doubting, do not think about the disadvantage because when you do, then you are inviting obstacles in your life. So instead of considering having not enough, swift it to God rain down favor from the heaven of abundance over your life. It may seem impossible for you, but God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. When He promises He does it. An example: in the time of Moses, he leads the Israelite people in the desert for forty years to go to the “Promised Land”. The people were thirsty at that time, and they keep on complaining with Moses. Fast forward! God performs many miracles through Moses, to strike the stone to produces water in it, without any source, lake or stream, but upon hitting the stone water came out, so the people have something to drink. Now, maybe you’re telling your self that it is not going to happen, please don’t believe the enemies lies. Instead, keep thanking God for what His about to do in your life. Pray as you haven’t prayed before.
Our part is to pray with our hearts clear towards Him and above all love God. In 1 Corinthians 13:2 – If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move a mountain, but does not have love, I am nothing.
So focus for what you have prayed for and expect it like you have already received it; and when you do not depend on someone else, hoping that will going to help you, thinking as your Savior. God will release His favor into your life in an abundance way. Again, maybe you have prayed for someone you loved dearly for a long time who had suffered from any disease and you long for a healing. Stir your faith and expect that God will free it from that illness.
Mark 5:25-34 Jesus healed the woman :
25. And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood for twelve years,
26. And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
27. When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
28. For she said If I can touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
29. And straightway, her bleeding immediately stops, and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
30. And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
31. And his disciples said unto him, Thou sees the multitude thronging thee, and say thou, Who touched me?
32. And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
33. But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet before him, and told him all the truth.
34. And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace and be whole of thy plague.
God never gives any illness to anyone of us; it is the enemy or Devil who inflicted sickness. The Devil attacks those whom he pleases; like Job in the Old Testament. To remember that Jesus was tempted by the Devil too. However, Our Creator is bigger than any barrier that comes along the path of anybody of us. Stay in faith, hope, trust and love; expect for answers to your prayers.
Thank you for reading!
© 2019 Leonie M.